Wednesday, May 1, 2013

REMINDER: The Green Tie Gala is Tonight!


In case you missed last year's Green Tie Gala, have no fear--you can still make this year's because it is tonight! Come and enjoy delicious food, great conversation, and good times as you learn about all of Western's awesome environmental clubs and the amazing things they are doing. It promises to be a fun event and I hope to be there with my husband tonight as well--(I promised him wearing a green tie was not a requirement).

The fun starts at 6pm, and the event is being held in the VU Multi-Purpose Room. Here is a video that was made last year to promote the environmental clubs and the gala. Check it out and then come to the event this evening. Maybe I will see you there!


1 comment:

  1. I just have to say what an awesome event this was. As long as the Green Tie Gala exists, I will continue to attend every year from now on--it was inspiring and uplifting. I am continually in awe of the dedicated, hard-working, talented and passionate students here at Western. You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete