One of the group was Dean of Libraries Mark Greenberg, and one reason for that is that Western has the the largest collection of Mongolian texts in North America. Really! You can read all about it - and the amazing gifts and hard work that made it possible - here.
But that got me wondering: do any of our 12,000+ titles about Mongolia talk about sustainability? Yup. Here are some examples, all in English.
- Account(ing)/(ability) democratising the environmental impact assessment in Mongolian mining
- An economic analysis of the environmental impacts of livestock grazing in
- Economics of environment and development
- The Mongolian Ecosystem Network Environmental Issues Under Climate and Social Changes
- Mongolian traditional foods for diet.
- Warming up in Mongolia. (Video)